Monday 24 June 2013

Katie White Art - Online Shops and Outlets

Where can you buy my prodcuts?  Well, recently I have been lucky enough to start selling products outside of conventions and have quickly expanded the choice available!  While I have lots of new designs in the pipeline there are already quite a few items you can choose from and not just from my own online shop!


BIGCARTEL
http://katiewhiteart.bigcartel.com/

This is my main shop where everything is handled and shipped by me!  Some of these items are handmade (by me) and some are my designs that have been printed or produced by others, but all of them have my name behind them and the designs are all my own originals.


My store currently boasts my Star Wars themed Tote Bags, my acrylic charm necklaces and my handmade Say It Pixel Jewellery!  There are lots of new goodies in the process of being made and will be listed oh so soon too!  I also have may Say It With Pixel handmade cards which will be added to the site after my current stint of conventions is over, but in the meantime you can view them here on my Facebook page and if you can contact me if you were interested in buying one!







REDBUBBLE
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pai-thagoras/shop

I also have a store open now over at Redbubble.com which currently has a small selection of tshirts, apparel and stickers from some of my old designs people have been requesting, some new and extra cute work is due to be added over the coming weeks too!



DARE TO WEAR CLOTHING
http://www.daretowearclothing.co.uk

The very awesome Dare To Wear Clothing are now hosting a set of exclusive tshirts, hoodies and other apparel with my Undead Girl designs on them!  This is the only place online you will be able to purchase these designs on apparel and so far include three designs.
Zombie Bride
Mrs Frankenstein
Lady Vamp

 So be sure to check them out and grab yourself an exclusive design!




No comments:

Post a Comment